Your South African hosts, Stephan and Heleen Potgieter, own and manage Atlantic Guest House, in Knysna. This warm, close-knit family will do everything to ensure that you have a memorable stay, whether you want to simply relax and enjoy rare peace or explore this unique part of the scenic Garden Route. We specialize in the most unique packages available in the Garden Route. Come and let us make you’re holiday experience unforgettable.
Atlantic Guest House is an up- market guesthouse that balances luxury and comfort.From all vantage points in the guesthouse, it offers you a stunning 180-degree view of the picturesque Knysna Lagoon and the world-renowned Knysna Heads that open out in to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Three comfortable lounge areas
- A spacious dining room area and separate tables on the outside veranda to enjoy the magnificent views
- A heated, salt water swimming pool surrounded by a wooden deck, overlooking the town, the Lagoon and glimpses of the Atlantic ocean through the Knysna Heads
- An outdoor Jacuzzi
- A comfortable TV room with DSTV/cable channels
- The latest wireless Internet facilities
- an Honesty Bar
- Dedicated Braai / BBQ area
- Secure parking (Bus parking is also available)